Violet



You need a change...When you make that change...Don't look to see...I'm alright- Seal













Let's start the week with some free thinking interaction!


I shouldn't have come! I
was supposed to die back there, but I didn't. It would have affected
time. Don't worry.......that I'm not like anyone else.

I love to make nonsense lyrics to instrumental music.


As Seal puts it; a bad habit that Trevor his producer (and myself) share, THE INABILITY TO LET GO!!  Seeing Lars Ulrich  currently gives me a glimpse of what I will look like at 80 years old. It 
doesn't detract from what I love doing... making music!

I am trying to find full motivation for my current situation, obfuscation for my life station and theobromine for my soul.  I fear there might not be anything more surreal than me eating a salad and watching streaming videos.   Where is the FUNK? Where are the BLUES?

I want to play ripping bass solos without even moving my hands. The bass guitar should understand and keep playing itself out of fear.

Laying down some tracks for my upcoming release EP soon....should I bother doing a commercial jingle? Should I release a rap song with perfect grammar. Will it catch on?


I need to come to terms with the feelings conjured up from re-watching the classic Sanford and Son episode that uses the great quote..."I want my Daddy's records!"



Can anyone advise converting from Octamed to a new DAW?

Are there any Korg Kaossilator fans out there?

I am plotting to create an artist's collaboration and repository of unfinished ideas. I refer to the methods some police departments use on what they call "cold cases". Sometimes, it takes a fresh perspective on a wonderful idea that hasn't been developed correctly. I am putting out the call to artists, writers, musicians et al to help fill the repository. Someone could write a new part for a song and someone else would say they didn't like it just because you ate their cereal that morning.

I haven't worked out all the details yet, such as protecting ones work and splitting income derived from the original source material.

This is a call to action! I am looking to create a concept not unlike an Exquisite Corpse.


Despite a great many changes, occasional splits and the ever-changing trends in popular music, his popularity has continued on for decades and still retains a large cult following. On Saturdays, somebody like me or Robert Johnson would go into one of these little towns, play for nickels and dimes. And sometimes, you know, you could be playin' and have such a big crowd that it would block the whole street. Depending on the religious community a musician belonged to, it was more or less considered as a sin to play this low-down music: blues was the devil's music.Over the first decades of his existence, the incorporation of elements from various musical genres led to many permutations in his overall style.

A moment of silence...while I hit this Amin chord.


Keep ripping at the seams of existence and it will become unraveled. Though it’d probably really cool to see what is underneath all this beautiful distraction.

Currently applying the wisdom of Fibonacci and fractals to the chaos of my studio time.


Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available.

There might be more art in mistakes, than mistakes in art.

Solving the musical quandaries of the universe.

Where to start?

Grooves are coming up from the ashes!







I asked my wife to critique my blog.
"I honestly think this is weirder than everything else you have written." The wife said.
"So you LIKE it then?" I responded.

What else could I say?



Stir up that MONKEYDUST!


© 2018 MATT COLEMAN ALL RIGHTS RESERVED



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. So you wanna put a band together...✌😎😂😂😂🎸🎤🎶

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Déjà Vu

Roundabout