Some Kind of Wonderful

Well my baby, she's all right Well my baby, she's clean out of sight, don't you know that She's...-Grand Funk Railroad



 Hurricane Michael




I have been inspired to start blogging again.  

I lost interest right before Hurricane Michael, but now I think the time is right to continue.  It will be an ever-changing work in progress and I have decided to expand my focus from just local music, to my life in general.

I humbly ask the reader to be patient with this process.  I would like to say that I am fully recovered after the Category 5 storm that massively changed my life, but, as always, some scars will remain after healing.

Music is still a huge part of my life, and I consider myself extremely fortunate to be able to play, while still being aware of how much I still have to learn.

Give the video below a viewing for the whole story, and know how grateful I am for my wife.  She is everything that I am not.






What else could I say?




Stir up that MONKEYDUST!


© 2020 MATT COLEMAN ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Déjà Vu

Roundabout

Never Gonna Give You Up